Have you told yourself you don’t have time for blog posts, but you desire more students, and a greater presence in the community for your studio? If there’s one thing I have learnt, it’s that there is no point of having a gorgeous website if you are not posting or making updates on it! In this post, I speak about the 5 ways blog posts are an inexpensive way to drive traffic to your website, enhance your SEO, plus attract more of your dream clients. This altering of your perspective when it comes to blog posts on your website, will be a huge game changer, or a deal breaker with the online presence of your business, which may determine your in-studio success.
What are the 5 reasons why regular blog posts can help your business?
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization.
- Google: showing up on the first page when searched.
- Using purposeful keywords will increase your ranking.
- Communicating your values & mission + goals.
- Attracting more clients you’ll love & turn off those you won’t.
- Showing the culture of the studio.
- Establish yourself as an industry leader, in your niche within your community.
- Prospects will be reading your content and gain value.
- Attracting teachers who align with your vision.
- Opportunities for sharing and networking.
- Free marketing.
- Validates you as a credible business.
- Develops & strengthens relationships with current + past families.
- Allows you to show your personal side.
- Creates more connection with your brand.
Already worrying about how or what posts to make with your busy schedule?
Fear not friends! In my next post I discuss 10 ways to create consistent blog content without you even having to write a thing! Yes, that’s right. There are so many ways to get content written these days it’s insane! Stay tuned for next week’s episode and prepare to have your mind blown!
Eager to learn more about the Importance of regular blog posts on your website?
Click here to get my FREE Download including my extra tips, tricks & more!Download here